Phase II trial of CHOP [cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisone]-rituximab augmented with granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF [sargramostim]) in patients with previously untreated diffuse large B cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Sargramostim; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.