A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study of Dacarbazine With or Without Genasense in Chemotherapy-naive Subjects With Advanced Melanoma and Low LDH (The AGENDA Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oblimersen (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGENDA
- Sponsors Genta
- 09 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003621).
- 20 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 325 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Mar 2012 Thsi trial is recruitng in UK, France, Spain, Italy, and Poland as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History