A randomized, open, parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy of three different patient management strategies during a 12 weeks maintenance phase following an initial 4-weeks acute treatment phase in subjects with symptoms thought to be GERD [gastroesophageal reflux disease] related
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary) ; Antacids
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAESTRO
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2008 Planned patient number changed from 6000 to 1000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History