An open-label, randomised, comparative, multi-centre study of the immunogenicity and safety of the concomitant use of a live pentavalent rotavirus vaccine (RotaTeq) and a meningococcal group C conjugate (MCC) vaccine in healthy infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur MSD
- 01 May 2011 Results published in Clinical and Vaccine Immunology.
- 04 Jul 2008 The actual completion date for this trial has been identified as April 2008, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History