A Randomized, Controlled, Phase 3 Study of Gentamicin-Collagen Sponge (Collatamp G) in General Surgical Subjects at Higher Risk for Surgical Wound Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gentamicin (Primary)
- Indications Escherichia coli infections; Postoperative infections; Staphylococcal infections; Wound infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWIPE-2
- 12 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2010 Primary endpoint 'Infection rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History