An Open Label Randomized Multicenter Comparative Study on Celecoxib Efficacy and Safety Versus Non-Selective NSAID in Acute Pain Due to Ankle Sprain (Celecoxib A3191332).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Diclofenac; Ibuprofen; Ketoprofen; Meloxicam; Naproxen; Nimesulide; Piroxicam; Tiaprofenic acid
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Jun 2009 Actual patient number changed from 258 to 278 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Actual number of patients changed from 280 to actual number 258 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History