A Phase II Study of Sorafenib in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Metastatic or Recurrent Head and Neck Squamous Cell Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 30 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Aug 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 42 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.