A phase I single-blind randomised placebo controlled dose escalating study of one virosome formulated CD4 and two virosomes formulated CD8 hepatitis C virus (HCV) vaccine components (PEV2A and PEV2B) administered to healthy adult volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis C vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 16 Feb 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, according to ClinicalTrials.gov