A Phase II, Multicenter, Single-Arm, Open-Label Study To Evaluate The Safety And Efficacy Of Single-Agent Lenalidomide (Revlimid®, CC-5013) in Subjects With Relapsed Or Refractory Aggressive Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 22 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 218 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Jun 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History