A Phase II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Pilot Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Two Docetaxel-Based Regimens Plus Bevacizumab for the Adjuvant Treatment of Subjects With Node Positive or High Risk Node Negative Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 04 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients (150) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.