Phase II study of clinical activity and proteomic pathway profiling of the VEGFR2 [vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2] inhibitor, ZD6474 (vandetanib) in women with relapsed or refractory epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual end date (1 Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.