A phase 1, randomized, double blind (3rd party open), placebo-controlled, parallel group, multicentre study to evaluate the multiple dose safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, of PF-00868554 in hepatitis C virus (HCV) positive otherwise healthy patient volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Filibuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 21 Apr 2011 Actual end date changed from May 2008 to Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2008 Results were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 31 Oct 2008 Endpoint 'Viral load' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History