A multicenter, double-blind study to determine the efficacy and safety of SYR-322 [alogliptin] plus pioglitazone HCl (Actos[Rm]), SYR-322 alone, or pioglitazone HCl alone in subjects with type 2 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary) ; Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jun 2012 Pharmacodynamic results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 19 Aug 2010 Results published in Diabetes Care.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History