Erlotinib (Tarceva) given intermittently during first line standard platinum containing chemotherapy [cisplatin and paclitaxel] for advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (6) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2009 Planned end date added (Jan 2015) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..