An Open-Label, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of the Fully Human Anti-TNF-alpha Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab (D2E7) When Added to Inadequate Standard Anti-Rheumatic Therapy in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReAct
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 23 Jun 2016 Results of safety analysis of this and other trials published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 31 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, from clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2007 New trial record.