An Open Label Study to Evaluate the Effect of Avastin in Association With Chemotherapy on Progression-Free Survival in Patients With Progressive Advanced/Metastatic Well-Differentiated Digestive Endocrine Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Streptozocin
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BETTER
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Roche record.