Randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to assess the efficacy (bronchodilation) and safety of 4 weeks of treatment of orally inhaled BI 1744 CL (4 doses) delivered by the Respimat inhaler in patients with asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 23 May 2012 Results presented at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 02 Jun 2009 Additional location (France) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History