A Phase IIa Experimental Medicine Study Assessing Alterations in Regional Cerebral Blood Flow by Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) in Female IBS Patients and Healthy Controls Following Single Doses of GW876008, a Corticotrophin Releasing Factor 1 Receptor Antagonist (CRF1-RA).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emicerfont (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Feb 2006 to Nov 2006 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov
- 15 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.