A randomized trial of extracorporeal photopheresis [methoxsalen], pentostatin, and total body irradiation versus pentostatin and total body irradiation in patients undergoing reduced intensity allogeneic stem cell transplantation for the treatment of malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pentostatin (Primary) ; Methoxsalen
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2009 Hospira reported as a trial sponsor by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2009 to 1 Jan 2010, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.