A phase III prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-centred tolerance and efficacy study of RSD1235 [vernakalant; Kynapid] in patients with atrial fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Vernakalant (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACT-1; ACT-I
- 02 Sep 2010 Vernakalant has been approved in the EU, Iceland and Norway based on the results of ACT-I, -II and -III and AVRO trials, according to a Merck media release.
- 25 Mar 2008 Results have been published (801080480).
- 09 May 2007 New trial record.