A randomized phase II trial of concurrent chemoradiation with cetuximab (Erbitux), 5 fluorouracil, hydroxyurea [hydroxycarbamide], and twice-daily radiation (CetuxFHX) versus cetuximab (Erbitux), cisplatin and accelerated radiation with concomitant boost (CetuxPX) after induction chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced head and neck cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Hydroxycarbamide
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPIC
- 09 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Results were presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History