A multi-centre, randomized, open-label, study to compare conversion from calcineurin inhibitors to rapamune [sirolimus] versus standard therapy in established renal allograft recipients on maintenance therapy with mild to moderate renal insufficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 03 Jun 2009 Results were published at the American Transplant Congress -- 9th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST).
- 31 May 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 10 May 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History