A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, duloxetine-referenced, parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of 2 fixed doses (50mg, 100mg) of desvenlafaxine sustained-release tables in adult outpatients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary) ; Duloxetine
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 16 Aug 2017 Results (n=4279) of post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other eight double blind, placebo controlled studies, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 19 Jul 2013 Results from a pooled analysis of six studies (NCT00277823, NCT00300378, NCT00384033, NCT00798707, NCT00824291, and NCT00863798) were published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 01 Jul 2009 Results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History