A single-center, open-label, phase i study of single-agent GMX1777 administered as a 24-hour infusion every 3 weeks to patients with refractory solid tumors or lymphomas
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Teglarinad chloride (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2008 Results presented at the 20th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics, according to a Gemin X media release.