A Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial to Examine the Safety and Efficacy of ACP-103 in the Treatment of Psychosis in Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pimavanserin (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease; Psychotic disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Mar 2015 According to ACADIA Pharmaceuticals media release, NDA submission for pimavanserin to US FDA is likely to take place in second half of 2015; data from this trial will support regulatory submission.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 280 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Apr 2012 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.