A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Response Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Tolerability of the Intravenous Administration of Thymosin Beta 4 and Its Pharmacokinetics After Single and Multiple Doses in Healthy Volunteers.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Thymosin-beta-4 (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 23 Mar 2015 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClincialTrials.gov
- 25 Apr 2014 Status changed from completed to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.