Nordic Everolimus (Certican) Trial in Heart and Lung Transplantation: Results at 24 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolic acid; Tacrolimus
- Indications Heart transplant rejection; Heart-lung transplant rejection; Lung transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NOCTET
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jun 2011 Results of the IVUS substudy published in Transplantation.
- 16 Apr 2011 Tolerability results presented at the 31st Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- 21 Apr 2010 Tolerability and efficacy results presented at the 30th Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History