A phase I/II safety and exploratory pharmacogenomic/pharmacodynamic study of intravenous temsirolimus (CCI-779) in pediatric subjects with relapsed/refractory solid tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; CNS cancer; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Neuroblastoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 95 as reported by EudraCT.
- 27 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.