Phase II Randomized Trial With A Modified Dose & Schedule of Subcutaneously Administered Azacitidine & Erythropoietin v Azacitidine Alone in Patients With Low-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (Less Than 11% Marrow Peripheral Blood Blasts).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Erythropoietins
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients amended from 48 to 15 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.