The influence of concurrent administration of echinacea purpure, ginkgo biloba, or panax ginseng on the steady state pharmacokinetic profile of lopinavir/ritonavir in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Echinacea purpurea; Ginkgo biloba; Ginseng
- Indications HIV infections; Sleep disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 13 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 51 to 47 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2011 Actual end date (June 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.