Randomized Phase II Clinical Trial of Bevacizumab Combined With Capecitabine and Either Oxaliplatin or Irinotecan as First Line Treatment for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2007 New trial record.