A multi-centre, double-blind, randomised-withdrawal, parallel-group, placebo-controlled phase III study of the efficacy and safety of quetiapine SR [sustained-release] as monotherapy in the maintenance treatment of patients with GAD [generalised anxiety disorder] following an open-label stabilisation period
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLATINUM
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 22 May 2010 Functioning and sleep quality results reported at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 19 May 2009 Results presented at the 162nd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association (APA 2009).
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual end date changed from Oct 2007 to Aug 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History