A multicenter, multinational, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-finding study to investigate the anti-dyskinetic efficacy and safety of sarizotan in Parkinson patients with L-dopa-induced dyskinesia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Sarizotan (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Feb 2009 EMD Serono reported as trial affiliate and sponsor by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 23-2-2009.
- 15 May 2007 New trial record.