A Phase I-II Study of R115777 (Tipifarnib, Zarnestra) Plus Sequential Weekly Paclitaxel Followed by Dose-Dense Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide in Patients With Stage IIB-IIIC Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record..
- 08 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 97 to 86 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.