A phase I/II study of ALIMTA [pemetrexed] plus oxaliplatin administered every other week in the treatment of patients with metastatic cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 22 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.