A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, parallel-group, placebo-controlled phase III study of the efficacy and safety of quetiapine fumarate sustained-release (SEROQUEL) as monotherapy in the treatment of patients with MDD [major depressive disorder]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOONSTONE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Oct 2011 Results from a prespecified pooled analysis published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 31 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed
- 16 May 2007 New trial record.