A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel group, fMRI [functional magnetic resonance imaging] and PET [positron emission tomography] study comparing emotional challenge-induced regional cerebral blood flow changes before and after 8 weeks of treatment with placebo and paroxetine in subjects with social anxiety disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paroxetine (Primary)
- Indications Social phobia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (56) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.