Single-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled two-part study to evaluate safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of single oral escalating doses and repeat doses of GSK729327 in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 729327 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (79) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2007 New trial record.