An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Safety and Tolerability Trial Assessing Multiple Dose Administrations of Anti-KIR (1-7F9) Human Monoclonal Antibody in Subjects With Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lirilumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Dec 2012 Results have been published in Blood according to an Innate Pharma media release. Results were also briefly summarised in the media release.
- 27 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.