A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalating, Phase II Trial of the Anti-HIV-Activity and Safety of VGX-410 (Mifepristone) in HIV-1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Mifepristone (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2007) and actual number of patients (19) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2007 New trial record.