An 8-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Trial of Pregabalin (150-600 mg/Day) in the Adjunctive Treatment of Patients With Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Who Have Not Optimally Responded to Existing Therapies(GAD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2012 Results published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 03 Feb 2010 Actual number of patients changed from 353 to 356 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Additional trial locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History