A randomized, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study of the 12 month effect of treatment with once daily triamcinolone acetonide (Nasacort AQ nasal spray 110 microg) on the growth velocity of children, 3 to 9 years of age, with perennial allergic rhinitis (PAR).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 06 Aug 2012 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.