Phase II Study of Avastin, Irinotecan, High Dose 24 Hour Continuous Intravenous Infusion of Floxuridine and Leucovorin in Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Floxuridine; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.