A Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Control, Parallel-arm, Phase III Trial With Controlled Adjustment of Dose to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tapentadol Extended-Release (ER) in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Low Back Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tapentadol (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Back pain; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 21 May 2011 Results from a pooled analysis (700020566, 700023303 and 700058693) of a subset of patients aged at least 75 years were presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 27 Sep 2010 Results reported in a PriCara media release.
- 02 Sep 2010 Results from a pooled analysis (700020566, 700023303 and 700058693) were reported at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History