Paclitaxel coated balloon catheter for inhibition of restenosis in femoropopliteal arteries (PACCOCATH-FEM I)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACCOCATH-FEM-I
- 29 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Dec 2008 Results were published in Circulation 118: 1358-1365, No. 13, 23 Sep 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History