Primary Treatment of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia With Bortezomib (Velcade) and Rituximab (Rituxan) Followed by Autologous Stem Cell Collection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cladribine; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamides; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Rituximab; Valaciclovir; Vincristine
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 08 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Feb 2016, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.