A Randomized, Open-Label Multicentre Phase 3 Trial to Assess the Safety of Tobramycin Inhalation Powder Compared to Tobramycin Solution for Inhalation in Cystic Fibrosis Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tobramycin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EAGER
- Sponsors Chiron Corporation; Novartis
- 01 May 2016 This trial is completed in United kingdom, Germany, Italy (End date: 12 March 2009), Spain and Hungary (without end date).
- 24 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2008 checked against clinicaltrials.gov record, added patient number, end date and locations.