A Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Study to Assess the Degree of Dopamine-2 (D2) Receptor Occupancy in the Human Brain After Single Doses of BL-1020 or Perphenazine in Healthy Male Subjects Using [11C]Raclopride as PET Tracer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Drugs BL 1020 (Primary) ; Perphenazine
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 17 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 May 2007 New trial record.