A phase Ib open-label, escalating repeat-dose trial of bavituximab (chimeric anti-phosphatidylserine monoclonal antibody) in patients co-infected with chronic hepatitis C virus and human immunodeficiency virus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bavituximab (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 04 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Apr 2011 Results were presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
- 01 Feb 2011 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.