A Phase I Clinical Trial of Vorinostat in Combination With Decitabine in Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date (March 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.